Note: Here is the admission process of Vajirao and Reddy IAS Coaching Institute. If you are looking for the admission process of Vajirao and Reddy’s courses/batches.
Joining Vajirao IAS is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit our Batch Announcement page
Where you will see the “available batches list”, choose the batch that fits you.
- Click on Register now
on the right hand side you will see a button, in that list click on “Register Now”.
- Fill Our Student Online Registration Form
you will come on “Student Registration form”, just fill this form by entering your information and click on Submit button.
- Pay Registration Fees
After submitting the form, you will come on Pay “Registration Fees: page; click on Pay Now to continue.
- Choose a Payment option
Select preferred “payment option” to make payment of your Registration fee (Rs.5000) amount.
- Check your Token & Waiting Status
Once the payment has done, you will receive your token number on your registered contact number. Keep it safe, our institute’s counsellor will follow you to confirm centre visit date for further process.
- You’re done!
Interested to join our Coaching for IAS?
Read all the given details below about our Admission Process, Fee Mode & Installment, Discipline, Hostel/Accommodation facility.
- In order to make the admission process easy and smooth for the aspirants, we have introduced an online registration process.
- On registration online, our system will generate a token number for the candidates and admission will be offered based on the token numbers. A candidate, who registers sooner on the days of online registration, will get preference for the choice of batches as well.
- Students who are unable to secure admission online should visit our Office Campus to verify their status.
- For admission, you are requested to apply in the prescribed Admission Form along with two recent passport size photographs, 10th Certificate, ID & address Proof (Passport/Voter-ID/Pan card/DL).
- Admission on First-come, First-served basis.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly to know the exact date of upcoming new batch page to get register yourself for entire batch.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Payment should be made either in Cash/Cheque/Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa)/DD.
- You are advised to make payments only against the issuance of fee-receipt.
- The management reserves the right to alter the Fees and the Course Schedule without any prior notice.
If admission is taken under installment plan, the balance fee must be cleared on or before the due date, failing so without prior approval from Director Admission would invite penalty or may be barred from attending our coaching classes in delhi.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Therefore, you are requested to satisfy yourself about the requirements of the course before joining our coaching for IAS in delhi.
- You must wear I-card issued by the institute whenever you visit the institute premises for attending lectures or for any other work.
- The institute reserves the right to terminate admission without explanations in case of any kind of misbehavior or indiscipline on the part of the student.
Hostel/Accommodation may be facilitated by the Institute upon request. However, Our Institute provides IAS Coaching In Delhi With Hostel Facility to help our students to find suitable accommodation close to the Institute, once they have arrived in New Delhi near our Vajirao Institute Campus.
For counseling on any matter you can simply walk to our center of enquire over the Telephone to join our best coaching for IAS in India.