If you are confused about “What are the best Books for UPSC, Civil Services Examination?”, then you’ll get a lot of value out of this list of the best UPSC books for 2022.
IAS Preparation Books for UPSC beginners
Check out the books list below to know the best books for UPSC to refer to while preparing for Civil Services examinations.
- General Studies Books for UPSC Prelims & Mains
- Public Administration Optional Book list
- Sociology Optional Books
- History Optional Book list
- Philosophy Optional Book list
- Maths Optional Book list
- Geography Optional Book list
- Anthropology Optional Book list
- Commerce and Accountancy Optional Book list
- Political Science Optional Book list
- International Relations Optional Book list
Which book is best for preparing UPSC?
Out of the vast amount of study materials available both online and offline. It is crucial that the candidates select the best books for UPSC IAS preparation.
IAS toppers recommend that aspirant start their UPSC preparation with NCERT books and move on to the standard reference books.
The best IAS books can vary from candidate to candidate depending on their previous expertise and knowledge of the subject matter. However, the books for UPSC recommended by experts are listed in this article subject-wise.
Choosing the right IAS exam books online for different stages of the UPSC exam syallbus is quite important. The UPSC Prelims comprises only objective type questions while the IAS Mains contains descriptive essay type question papers.
Not only should the candidates be selective about the UPSC preparation books but also divide the reading list into Prelims and Mains preparation.