Vajirao & Reddy is India’s well-known Institute preparing candidates for the Civil Services Examination at all the three levels – Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test. The Institute of Vajirao and Reddy was founded in 1989 by S. S. Chaudhary Sir with the aim of empowering IAS candidates to enhance thier skills to Clear UPSC Civil Services Examination like IAS, IFS, IRS, IPS and State Level PCS examinations. A Journey of pride and passion starts with one step in the right direction and Vajirao & Reddy is with you in this journey Institute’s Vice Chairman S.S. Chaudhary Sir has been guiding the students for the last 34 years.
It is this specialization that enables us to deliver top-notch excellence in all the areas of these subjects.
- Vajirao Institute’s core team awaits here to guide you step by step towards overall excellence that automatically leads to success. You simply cannot get such teaching excellence anywhere else. This core team awaits here to guide you step by step towards overall excellence that automatically leads to success.
Our faculty helps students to gain basic conceptual clarity. Obviously, the success stories of our previous Achievements prove the quality of education. Being the Nation’s Most Trusted Best Coaching Centre for Civil Services Exams preparation, We own a unique learning method. Here is a list of the key features that we promises to deliver the Best to our students:
Director Vajirao and Reddy Institute Pvt. Ltd.
(Institute For IAS Examination), New Delhi
What you need first of all is conceptual clarity on all the topics, so that you handle any question with supreme confidence. To do this, we have developed a highly modern & efficient teaching style – that relies on:
- Colored figures & interlinked flow charts to illustrate even a small concept. It is this approach that fetches you a 360+score in the IAS Main.
- Simple & lucid explanation in day-to-day language, using innovative analogies to totally simplify the concepts.
- A lot of interactivity during classroom discussion does not consolidate your understanding.
- Greater emphasis on explanation rather than dictation in the classroom. We are strongly convinced that the dictation style of teaching is really primitive and takes away the joy of learning. All the notes you need are already in the printed form, which we revise and update after every batch. So, you can use your classroom sessions to actually develop a mastery of the concepts.
All our teachers, plus more than 15-course content researchers are constantly at work on our notes. All the efforts which we are putting in the notes have a single target: to get you 360+score in the Main & a 95+score in the Prelims.
These notes have been developed after consulting all the major Indian & International Text Books on the subject. What’s more – we are regularly updating these notes with inputs from all the major Journals, so that by relying on these notes you are always several steps ahead of the competition.