It is said “ An Enlightened soul always shows the right path”, Our Faculty which is highly experienced and knowledgeable Which has enabled so many students to reach their respective goals and established us as the best IAS coaching institute in Delhi. Your preparation will be evaluated regularly through our weekly test series.
We believe in focusing on conceptual understanding through detailed discussion and answer writing. Above all, we believe only in imparting quality education.
Our Advisory Board Members,
& Senior Mentors For Last Face Of CSE
- All the Senior Mentors are Government Official Retd. IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS Officers. They are Highly Experienced and Knowledgeable in their respective fields. Many of them also served as State Government Administrative Head during the Service Tenure.
- They guide, advice and counsel our students in their last phase of Civil Services Examination Journey through Interview Sessions. Our Team of Senior Mentors come time to time to guide our students and discussion with our Board of Director’s how to crack Civil Services Examination and time to time advise to Board Members of the Institute and Junior Teaching Staff also help to frame Course Materials and they help our Mains Qualified student to crack their final stage of Civil Services Examination.
- They interact with each of the candidate one to one session during last face of the Civil Services Examination. Mentors will also help you for DAF Analysis.
- Our Senior Mentors give directions to our Students and advise that how to prepare Civil Services Examination and how to crack the Civil Services Examination & how to get maximum marks in the last face of Civil Services Examination.
Shri M.C. Gupta IAS (Retd.)
* Former Chief Secretary Govt. of Haryana
* Former Director of IIPA
Shri M. Ramachandran IAS (Retd.)
* Former Chief Secretary Govt. of U.P.
* Former Secretary Govt. of India
Alok Kumar Sinha, IAS (Retd.)
Ex-chairman, Bihar Public Service Commission
Shri R.S. Dalal IPS (Retd.)
Former Director General of Police, Haryana
Shri O.P. Singh IPS (Retd.)
* Former Director General of Police, UP * Former DGP CISF & NDRF
Shri Kamlendra Prasad IPS (Retd.)
* Former Director General of Police, UP
Dr. G.C. Srivastava IAS (Retd.)
* Ex-member Secretary 12th Finance Commission * Vice Chairman Central Administrative Tribunal
Shri Anil K. Sinha IAS (Retd.)
* Former Executive Director NIDM & Former Advisor, International Recovery Platform/UNDP, Kobe, Japan
Shri Anil Kumar, IAS (Retd.)
Former Secretary, Govt of India.
Shri Arun Jha, IAS (Retd.)
Former Secretary, Government of India
Shri A. K. Mangotra, IAS (Retd.)
Former Secretary Govt. of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Shri Skand Ranjan Tayal IFS (Retd.)
Former Ambassador of South Korea, Uzvekistan
Ambassador Ashok Kumar IFS (Retd.)
Former Head of Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA) & Former High Commissioner to Cyprus.
Shri R. Srinivasan IES (Retd.)
(Former Advisor to the Govt. of India)
Mrs. Sangeeta Gupta, IRS (Retd.)
Chief Commissioner Of Income Tax.
Shri Bala Prasad IFoS (Retd.)
Former Special Secretary Govt of India
Shri Anil Kumar Upadhyay IFoS (Retd.)
Former Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, M.P
Dr. Satendra, IFoS (Retd.)
International Disaster Risk Reduction Expert, Food and Agriculture. UNO
Prof. Promila Batra
Prof. of Psychology "Psychologist" (Retd.)
Prof. Surender Singh
Professor of Geography DU (Retd.)
Boost Your IAS Preparation by Learning with the Best UPSC Mentor:
New to UPSC-CSE Preparation?
Have you just started your UPSC-CSE Preparation? Send up a Whatsapp Message on the number given below 👇. We will send you a free Guide to the UPSC-CSE Exam for beginners from A-to-Z information.