- IFFCO now started exporting world’s 1st Nano Urea invented & manufactured indigenously in India by IFFCO to USA.
- An agreement in regard of exporting IFFCO Nano Urea to USA is signed between IFFCO & Kapoor Enterprises Inc, California.
- Nano Urea is a nanotechnology based revolutionary Agri-input which provides nitrogen to plants.
- When compared to conventional urea prill, it has a desirable particle size of about 20-50 nm and more surface area (10,000 times over 1 mm urea prill) and number of particles (55,000 nitrogen particles over 1 mm urea prill).
Benefits of Nano Urea:
- Nano Urea is produced by an energy efficient environment friendly production process with less carbon footprints.
- Increased availability to crop by more than 80% resulting in higher Nutrient Use efficiency.
- Its application to crops as foliar fertilization enhances crop productivity to the tune of 8% with commensurate benefits in terms of better soil, air and water, and farmers profitability.
- A 500 ml bottle of IFFCO nano urea liquid will replace at least one bag of conventional Urea.
- The bottle can significantly bring down the cost of logistics and warehousing.