NIPUN Bharat Mission
Charcteristics of NIPUN Bharat Mission :
- The initiative NIPUN Bharat has been launched as a part of National Education Policy 2020.
- The NIPUN Bharat Programme aims to cover the learning needs of children in the age group of 3 to 9 years.
- The main target of the NIPUN Bharat Programme aims to cover the learning needs of children in the age group of 3 to 9 years.
- The scheme will be implemented by the Department of School Education and Literacy.
- NIPUN Bharat focuses on transforming the monotonous education system into an integrated, enjoyable, all-inclusive and engaging.
- It instructs teachers or educators to prepare a study plan that develops the students’ literary and basic language skills.
- NIPUN mission plans to achieve the discussed goals by 2026-27.
- The targets or goals of this scheme are similar to Target for Literacy Foundation and Numeracy or Lakshya Soochi.
- It plans to achieve the anticipated learning outcome by the end of class three.
- This scheme has shifted Lakshyas from Balvatika to class three to generate awareness on this target among parents, volunteers, community, etc.
- Lakshyas are established on the guidelines of international research and ORF studies.
- The NCERT also plans the curriculum.
Beneficiaries of NIPUN Bharat Yojana Mission ?
Following are the beneficiaries of the scheme :
- This scheme emphasises children in age bracket of 3 to 9 years.
- It also supports students in preschools to class three.
- Children without a foundational skill and studying in classes 4 and 5 will be offered peer support, tutor guidance and additional learning materials to strengthen their educational proficiency.
- NIPUN aims to complete its set objectives by private and Government aided schools by 2026-27. This will help achieve universal attainment of FLN skills.
Syllabus : Prelims