Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Urvarak Pariyojana
- Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Urvarak Pariyojana or the One Nation, One Fertiliser is an initiative of the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- The scheme aims to implement One Nation One Fertilizer by introducing Single Brand for Fertilizers and Logo under Fertilizer subsidy scheme namely “Pradhanmantri Bhartiya Janurvarak Pariyojna” (PMBJP).
- The single brand name for UREA, DAP, MOP and NPKs etc. would be BHARAT UREA, BHARAT DAP, BHARAT MOP and BHARAT NPK etc. respectively for all Fertilizer Companies, State Trading Entities (STEs) and Fertilizer Marketing Entities (FMEs).
- Through the initiative the farmer gets rid of all kinds of confusion about the quality of the fertiliser and its availability.
- A logo indicating Fertilizer subsidy scheme namely Pradhanmantri Bhartiya Janurvarak Pariyojna will be used on said fertilizer bags.
- The print will be done on one side of Fertilizer’s bag.
- Two-third of the Fertilizer’s bag will be used for new brand name and logo with Pradhanmantri Bhartiya Janurvarak Pariyojna and one-third will be used for using Fertilizer companies’ name, logo and other information as required in different Rules & Regulations etc.