Home / MCQ Test / Daily MCQ’s English Test / 29-07-2021 MCQs Test
1. Consider the following statements about the Dholavira:
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
2. World Economic Outlook is published by:
3. With reference to the Bhagat Singh’s trial and execution, consider the following statements:
4. Consider the following statements regarding the Right to Health:
5. What is the Convention on the Rights of Child?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
6. What is factoring?
7. Which of the following territory does not border the South China Sea?
8. Who is recently appointed as the Delhi Police Commissioner?
9. Which of the following became the first city in India where people can avail high quality drinking water directly from the tap on 24-hour basis?
10. Exercise INDRA is a joint military exercise between: