Home / MCQ Test / Daily MCQ’s English Test / 25-03-2021 MCQs Test
1. Consider the following statements about the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019:
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
2. Under the Indus Water Treaty, India has control over water flowing on which of the following rivers?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. With reference to the Permanent Indus Commission, consider the following statements:
Which of the above statements is/are incorrect?
4. Which of the following statements is/are correct about the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
5. Consider the following statements about the Greater One-Horned Rhino:
6. Which of the following works were written by Ram Manohar Lohia?
7. What is Inner Line Permit (ILP) system?
8. World Meteorological Day is celebrated on:
9. Recently, Satkosia Tiger Reserve is seen in news. Where is it?
10. Consider the following statements about the Suez Canal: