Home / MCQ Test / Daily MCQ’s English Test / 29-4-2021 MCQs Test
1. Consider the following statements about the ancient Buddhist site of Thotlakonda:
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
2. SUPACE is seen in news recently. It is related to:
3. Consider the following statements:
Which of the above statements is/are incorrect?
4. Article 223 of the Indian Constitution is related to:
5. What is Supply Chain Resilience Initiative (SCRI)?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
6. Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) receives a substantial part of its funding in the form of an annual grant from the government of:
7. With reference to the Human Rights Watch, consider the following statements:
8. Consider the following statements about the ‘Large Area Certification’ scheme:
9. What is Ct value?
10. What is the Chaff Technology?